What are you doing these days during the cold winter after school hours? Today a guidance center clinician spent hours at The Beautiful Stuff Project with a teenage client painting and making mosaics. They left smiling with finished projects and bags full of materials to create at home. Come in from the cold and join us at 137 Broadway on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday afternoons.
- Summer Hours June 16, 2016
- Open Studios Project: Make your own funky foam brushes. March 4, 2016
- Come in for materials, stay for the activities. March 3, 2016
- Whats new at Beautiful Stuff. February 16, 2016
- This week’s theme: Robot Boxes July 13, 2015